Classic Physique and male Open competitor Sadik Hadzovic returns to action after getting sick and losing some weight. Hadzovic shared on YouTube his intention to compete in the New York Pro 2022 and shared some chest and triceps workouts to begin preparation.
When Sadik Hadzovic he is on top of his game, his conditioning and his aesthetic physique stand out when he enters any competition. The bodybuilder Classic Physique and Homes Open has long established itself as a force on stage. In 2019, Hadzovic took sixth place in the 2019 Arnold Classic men’s physical competition.
During his bodybuilding journey, Hadzovic has remained active. Hadzovic’s record of success illustrates his ability to avoid injuries that can affect races with long periods of inactivity.
Sadik Hadzovic Targeting could return to New York Pro
With such a big, muscular physique, many fans are wondering when Hadzovic will make his inevitable return to bodybuilding competitions. Hadzovic has hinted at the New York Pro 2022 before. The bodybuilder managed to win the IFBB New York Pro 2013 and understands what a podium is required.
With a firm date in mind for the New York Pro 2022, the two-time Men’s Physique Olympia runner-up talked about what’s to come on their YouTube channel.
“Okay, guys, happy new year. It’s my first week back at the gym, I had to take ten days off. Unfortunately, I was sick. He did the right thing and I stayed home and I think I lost about 7 pounds, but after a week of training and eating again I gained 8 pounds. So if you ever have to take a long time out of the gym, don’t worry muscle memory is real and it will come back. ” Said Sadik Hadzovik.
“New York Pro May 21, now there’s a date on the calendar. There was no date. It was tentatively, May, June, July, but May 21 is five months away and I’m excited to grow up on the show. I know if I should grow more, I’m a little older. ”
2015 men’s physics champion Arnold Classic explained that he was forced to take a ten-day break from the gym. After falling ill, Sadik Hadzovic admits he lost about 7 pounds. However, the bodybuilding phenomenon was alleviated after a week of proper training and exercise because her weight gained 8 pounds again.
Hadzovic demonstrates a chest and triceps workout
Sadik opened his exercise with a bench press with tilted dumbbells. With the help of a resistance band, Hadzovic increased his lead to 110 pounds in each hand. Then the bodybuilder began sitting chest press for sets that apparently ranged from 180 pounds to 240 pounds.
After the routines mentioned above, Hadzovic returned to the dumbbells to do some extra triceps work. The bodybuilder then fed several games triceps extensions while on a standing bench.
“So you see what we’re doing, we’re helping ourselves with our foot to get up with the movement, but we’re controlling the negative descents, putting more stress and tension on the triceps. The more stress and tension you put on the muscle, the stronger it is. grow up”. says Hadzovic.
Hadzovic followed his triceps extensions into the cable machine. After catching a neutral grip, Hadzovic repeated the triceps pushdowns. He then switched to the triceps rope for additional triceps pressures.
RELATED: The best old school triceps workouts
To close out the exhausting triceps workout, Hadzovic ended up downhill while focusing on the negative to maximize the tension around his triceps.
Achievements of Sadik Hadzovic
- Arnold Sports Festival 2019, Male classical physics – 6th
- 2017 Sr. Olympia, Classical physicist – 7th
- 2016 Sr. Olympia, Classical physicist – 3r
- 2015 Sr. Olympia, Male physics – 2n
- Arnold Sports Festival 2015, Inaugural Men’s Physics Competition – 1r
- 2014 IFBB Sr. Olympia, Male physics – 2n
- 2014 IFBB Tampa Pro, Male physics – 1r
- 2014 IFBB New York Pro, Male physics – 2n
- 2013 IFBB New York Pro, Male physics – 1r
- 2013 IFBB Mr. Olympia Weekend, Male physics – 4t
- 2013 IFBB Pittsburgh Pro, Male physics – 4t
- 2013 IFBB Europe Show of Champions, Male physics – 2n
- 2012 NPC Metropolitan Championships – 1st
- 2012 NPC Junior USA Championships, Men’s Physical Division – 2nd Class B
- NPC Junior National Championships 2012, Male physics – 1r
- 2012 IFBB Greater Gulf States Pro, Male physics – 2n
- 2012 IFBB Orange County Muscle Classic, Male physics – 2n
- 2012 IFBB Valenti Gold Cup Pro, Male physics – 1r
- 2012 IFBB Houston Pro, Male physics – 4t
- 2011 NPC Eastern USA Championships – 3rd
Sadik Hadzovic’s workouts are complete and the bodybuilder emphasizes form as the beginning of his continued success. With the The 2022 New York Pro date has been announced, Hadzovic is excited to see how his constitution unfolds as he fights some of the world’s most prolific bodybuilders on May 21st.